5918 State Highway 22 VENDOR ALREADY BOUGHT - MUST SELLTweet
- Aerial - 5918 State Highway 22.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 5918 State Highway 22.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 5918 State Highway 22.pdf
- Title - 5918 State Highway 22.pdf
- Title Instrument - 5918 State Highway 22.pdf
Property DescriptionIf nature and serenity are top of your list, this is a must see. Priced to sell and perfect for entry level lifestylers. The 1.9320 ha of land is fenced into three paddocks with the added bonus of a stand of Pines. Consisting of three bedrooms, open plan modern living and capturing all day sun across the timber deck. Heating and cooling not a problem with a great heatpump to accommodate all and insulated top, bottom and all sides
A large modern free standing shed, carport and additional wood/garden sheds to assist with the total lifestyle package. The good life is already set up for you. If the sea is your passion Raglan is only 30 minutes away. Move on in, bring the beefy, sheep, horse and chooks and live the life you have always dreamed of.
Call me today on 027 404 7595 to secure your viewing time.
To view further information on this property, please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/GV4351
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey