6 Harri Jay Rise Sophisticated and SpaciousTweet
- 6 Harri Jay Rise - Instrument 1.pdf
- 6 Harri Jay Rise - Instrument 2.pdf
- 6 Harri Jay Rise - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 6 Harri Jay Rise.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 6 Harri Jay Drive.pdf
- Code of Compliance Cert - 6 Harri Jay Rise.pdf
- LIM - 6 Harri Jay Rise.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Sales Procedure, September 2017.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 6 Harri Jay Rise.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 6 Harri Jay Rise.pdf
Property DescriptionSophisticated and spacious this brand new superior lifestyle property oozes charm all round. Constructed of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Panel System (AAC) and Cedar and a leading edge design. Well positioned to capture all day sun with room for lifestyle living on a 5003m2 section, ready and waiting for your enjoyment.
Generous sized five double bedrooms, tiled bathrooms, an entertainers kitchen including a large walk in pantry providing plenty of storage , double sink, insinkerators, gas hob/electric oven and high spec engineered stone benchtops. Any chef would love to work in this kitchen. Pull up a stool to the breakfast bar for a quiet bite, or alternatively take advantage of the seamless indoor/outdoor flow to paved areas, providing the perfect spot for larger gatherings and entertainment. Sophisticated interiors of neutral tones allows for your style to be added in soft furnishings. Further complimenting this fabulous home which contains high quality products, is under tile heating, 3 x heatpumps, a gas fire and DVS System. The sparkling fibreglass salt pool is wired for a heat pump which would allow for an extended swimming season. Fully paved and fenced spend hours of enjoyment with family and friends poolside.
The four car garaging provides ample storage for all the toys and/or workshop area. Set in the coveted Tamahere area, within close proximity to the airport and Hamilton city. Zoned for Matangi and Tamahere Primary Schools, Berkley Normal Middle School and Cambridge and Hillcrest High Schools.
Finally, for peace of mind, this brand new home comes with a 10 year Builders Warranty. The owners have made their intentions clear. This home is to be sold. Call me today on 027 404 7595 to secure your own personal viewing time.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey