38 Alidade Place, Massey Vendors Bought Must SellTweet
- 38 Alidade Pl - CT.pdf
- 38 Alidade Place, Massey - LIM.pdf
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionFamily has been living here for 13 years and seven does not fit in this classic 3-bedroom home, the kids will miss playing in the quiet cul-de-sac. Vendors instructions are clear it's time to sell.
Located in one of the sought-after streets of Massey 38 Alidade offers privacy, security and comfort. This home is oozing with potential, time to put your own stamp on it!
This is the perfect entry level property for someone looking for opportunity to add value- ideal for first home buyers or an astute property investor looking for a no brainer quality investment property.
3 bedrooms along with double internal garage, plus ideally located close to schools, shops and transport.
The Vendors are motivated to sell quickly! Bring us your offers or register your interest - call us today to discuss further.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mustapha Abbas
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mustapha is very passionate about real estate, he believes in putting people first, treating people with respect, honesty, and listening with curiosity which allows relationships to thrive which is a very important part of the process when you are buying or selling a property. You can be sure that he will be with you all the way!
Prior to embarking on his real estate career Mustapha’s previous role was with one of New Zealand’s top asset management companies that dealt with numerous investments, he has gained valuable knowledge, experience and has learnt what matters most when dealing with clients. He holds a degree in education and has eight years experience in sales, customer service and business development.
Mustapha has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the West Auckland region, he is a proud West Aucklander and resides in Henderson Heights. As passionate as he is for real estate he also loves rugby. “I promise to ensure you are served with the highest professionalism in your transaction”.
You can trust that Mustapha is committed to getting you the best results for your property while keeping you fully informed all the way.