565 Swanson Road, Ranui First Home, Families, and Investment BuyersTweet
- 565 Swanson Rd, Ranui - LIM.pdf
- 565 Swanson Road - CT.pdf
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionPrivately positioned Universal home on a fully fenced 931m2 section.
* three double bedrooms.
* generous living area includes a sunny conservatory.
* modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, generous cupboard space, two pantries and even a drinks fridge included.
* renovated bathroom with ceramic tiles, separate shower with dome and a spa bath.
* lots of extras - a DVS system, heat pump, solar panels providing electric power and a security alarm.
* if you're a gardener there's a plastic house, lots of space for the veggies and an assortment of fruit trees.
* double lockup garage and off street parking.
Within walking distance to the train station, bus stop and the local shops. Schools are nearby.
There is potential to add value with a bit of TLC, so don't delay, call me now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Vicki Kistemaker
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
I could write all about me and gloat over successes but it's not about me - it's about you - the client and what help you need.
Are you looking to sell your house and move? Worried about which company is best? which agent should you choose?
And what about commission, is this relative to service? What about pricing your home and all the questions around marketing and actually getting the buyer through your door. Who will negotiate for you, put your requirements before the buyers and get the best price possible? I WILL and I love to do it.
Yes I am an experienced agent - Yes I am honest and totally reliable and know West Auckland like the 'back of my teeth"
Selling your home can be a stressful and emotional time but it doesn’t need to be. Let me guide you through this process to achieve the best result.
Call her now for a chat.