44 Chamberlain Road, Massey Developers Dream - Resource consent 24 sitesTweet
- 44 Chamberlain Rd - CT.pdf
- 44 Chamberlain Rd - S & P Agreement.pdf
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSet over 1.0547Ha (approx 2.6 acres) of land at Chamberlain Road, this substantial parcel is a mixed zoned area, with both Open Space - Conservation Zone and Residential - Mixed Housing Suburban Zone, an ideal location for a residential development to be completed, with new developments already underway in the immediate vicinity making this a desirable location to be.
Resource consent will be provided for the proposed 24 sites (see draft Schedule Plan), all that is needed is for you to secure this development and take this to the next step! There are very few land sites available of this size and in such a great location, so urgency is highly recommended - register your interest with us today!
To make this even easier, there is a 3-bedroom home on site.
Perfectly positioned on the urban/rural fringe, yet still close to schools, shops, public transport and just 10 minutes from the Lincoln Rd motorway interchange giving access to Auckland CBD, North Shore and the North Western regions.
Call Mark Malloy - Harcourts Team Malloy on 0277180111 for more information, or to receive an information pack.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Team Malloy
Blue Fern Realty
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mark and Nicky have lived in West Auckland since the early 80's and they are passionate about property! Nicky Malloy gained over 10 years experience working as a legal assistant handling property transactions and she believes that her experience in property law gives her an unique understanding of buying and selling real estate, and especially the need for a 'stress free' transaction! Nicky's attention to detail and frequent contact with you throughout the campaign will keep you informed every step of the way. She is only ever a phone call away, no query is too small and no problem too big to solve!
Mark has an extensive sales and marketing background in both the corporate and service industries. He brings his passion for people and property to the Team with a focus on developments and lifestyle properties. Mark has a rural background, he loves the outdoors and knows what it takes to make a sale!
Together Team Malloy all can offer an exceptional level of service to all their clients - they guarantee it! Currently placed in the Top 1% Nationally, and achieving recognition for the success and sales achieved to date. So you can rest assured knowing that you're in great hands!
"Our commitment to you is to make this a simple, easy and comfortable experience, yet at the same time providing a high level of professionalism and friendly service. Listening to you and understanding your needs is paramount to a successful relationship - that way we can create a successful campaign to achieve the best possible result for you in the current market, and get the best possible price for your property. There is a solution to selling every property, and we would be happy to discuss these with you!"