10 Delamare Road, Pukete, Hamilton Generous Dimensions, Immaculate PresentationTweet
- 100 Delamare Road Instrument 1.pdf
- 100 Delamare Road Title.pdf
- Anton's Auction Overview.pdf
- Guide - S&P Agreements.pdf
- Health Safety_Hazards.pdf
- Pre Auction Offers Procedures.pdf
- Purchaser Ackowledgement - MUST COMPLETE TO BID.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /Hamilton City Council Files /
- Scanned Building Consent - 1994500 - 100 Delamare RD - DWELLING - Application.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 1994500 - 100 Delamare RD - DWELLING - As Laid Drainage Plan.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 1994500 - 100 Delamare RD - DWELLING - Bracing Calculations.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 1994500 - 100 Delamare RD - DWELLING - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 1994500 - 100 Delamare RD - DWELLING - Plans.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 1994500 - 100 Delamare RD - DWELLING - Producer Statements Design.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 1994500 - 100 Delamare RD - DWELLING - Soil Report.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 200410341 - 100 Delamare RD - Extending garage, Kitchen, Laundry & Main Bedroom (Plans).pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 200410341 - 100 Delamare RD - Extending garage, Kitchen, Laundry & Main Bedroom.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 200923279 - 100 Delamare RD - New Spa Pool 18.pdf
Property DescriptionAbout this listing
This architecturally-designed property is sun-sational, with comfort, views and leisure opportunities all rolled into one incredibly livable and loveable home.
Finished to the highest of standards, this fabulous contemporary home boasts four bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in robe), a stunning kitchen and sun-soaked living areas. Other features include energy efficient heating solutions, a sophisticated home entertainment system and property high-end fittings.
Outside, the options are abundant. Relax in the large swim spa or host friends and family in the large covered entertaining area; and simply enjoy the restful nature of this picturesque setting.
Food lovers and coffee aficionados will take great delight in the location, with some of the city's popular cafes virtually on your doorstep. There's also an array of key amenities, ranging from shops and bus stops to a medical centre and a supermarket. The river walk is on your doorstep and St Andrews golf course is a stone's throw away.
A home that loves a crowd, and a proposition that is sure to attract considerable interest. With our owners determined to achieve a result on, if not before, auction day, interested parties are advised to act quickly. Call Anton today for the information memorandum and your opportunity to secure your new home. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0274 268 667
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Anton Pires
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
With over 20 years’ experience buying and selling investment property, Anton has a well established passion for real estate. Anton’s business acumen is clear from having started, run and sold several successful businesses, complemented with an MBA – a background that serves his clients well when it comes to understanding their needs and ensuring their property success.
Anton has enjoyed some terrific results with listings through specifically designed strategies, followed up by working tirelessly to ensure precise implementation of the marketing campaigns. He specialises in working closely with his clients to support them leading up to and throughout the marketing process, to ensure they realise the maximum yield from their sale. The relationships that have developed with his clients have resulted in a greater percentage of Anton’s work coming from return and referral business.
As with any astute property investor, Anton keeps up to date with the residential investment market through an active personal and professional involvement. Anton is well experienced to assist clients with their own wealth creation through property.
Anton grew up in and continues to be passionate about the Waikato. Still grappling with the game of golf, he is a proud supporter of the Chiefs and Waikato rugby and he is a keen traveller, especially if it involves taking in an All Blacks test.
Whether buying or selling, investing or developing, Anton is happy to provide the advice you need and welcomes your call.