84 Millbrook Road BIG is GoodTweet
- 84 Millbrook Rd - Development Potential Report.pdf
- 84 Millbrook Road - CT.pdf
- 84 Millbrook Road - LIM.pdf
- 84 Millbrook Road - Rental Assessment.pdf
- AML Flyer.pdf
- OIO Consent Forms.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
Property DescriptionIf space is what you're looking for then look no further because with this freehold home offering 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study and a HUGE rumpus there'll be no more arguments between the siblings. Are you ready to move into a home where all you have to do is absolutely nothing? Then this completely renovated home is just for you. So sunny and elevated with views across to the Waitakere Ranges you'll feel relaxed as soon as you walk in. This home has been brought back to life with family living in mind. Spacious open plan living area, decks off the front and the back and the huge rumpus room that's so versatile it can be used as a teenage retreat, for extended family, home office or whatever you choose it to be. The beautifully landscaped flat backyard is plentiful for the kids and pets to run around and the awesome treehouse is an added bonus for those little monkey's that love to climb. Think big people - this house could be yours! Come along to a scheduled open home or call Trudi to arrange your own private viewing. I am more than happy to work with other agencies so please feel free to contact me if you have buyers.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Trudi Ashby
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Trudi Ashby has been in the Real Estate industry since 2013 which has seen her gain a wealth of customer experience and a long record of happy and grateful clients. Trudi is extremely dedicated and knows how important communication is when selling your property. She continuously goes the extra mile and shows she cares about the people she is working for and not just the sale. Trudi originally comes from a background in sales, working for a top FMCG company. During that time, Trudi was recognised by her peers receiving the Most Valuable Person Award for NZ two years consecutively and the Top Sales Person Northern Region in her last year. Trudi is obviously driven to succeed and exceed client’s expectations. You will quickly know, from her friendly and approachable manner, you have a true professional to represent you on whatever real estate platform you are on.
Want to be put No.1? Then whether buying or selling, contact Trudi to get the ball rolling.