11 Meadow Crescent First time on the market - ever!Tweet
- 11 Meadow Cres - CT.pdf
- 11 Meadow Crescent - LIM Report.pdf
- 11 Meadow Crescent - Rental Assessment.jpg
- 11 Meadow Crescent - S&P.pdf
- AML Flyer.pdf
- OIO Consent Forms.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
Property DescriptionThis 1960s freehold 847m2 fully fenced home is the home that just keeps on giving. Over the years, this sizable home has catered for children, grandchildren, extended family and many friends. As soon as you enter through the front door you will instantly feel the love, warmth and welcoming feeling that this family have created with all their happy memories here. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious sized bedrooms with modern bathroom and separate toilet. The living room with its north facing windows lets in so much light and sunshine, it's a room you'll spend a lot of time in. The large modern kitchen is centrally located and is the heart of the home. The separate dining and conservatory completes the picture. Currently carpet is covering the original tongue and groove flooring. You could rip up the carpet, polish the flooring and bring the stylish wooden floor boards back to life. Downstairs you won't believe your eyes at the amount of space with the internal garaging that offers room for 2 cars, bikes, workbench and plenty more. Off the garage there is a huge rumpus room with yet another room off this which would be perfect for running a business from home or utilising as an extra bedroom. Check out the floorplan to see the size of these rooms. Outside there's room for the boat, trailer or even a motorhome. The options here are endless! Ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with a reserve at the end of the road. It is in zone and only a short walk to the popular Tirimoana Primary School. This home has brought so much love to everyone that has lived here but these owners are now needing to downsize and have already purchased their new home. Ready and waiting for you to make your move. Don't hesitate. Come and see this home now. You will not regret it.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Trudi Ashby
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Trudi Ashby has been in the Real Estate industry since 2013 which has seen her gain a wealth of customer experience and a long record of happy and grateful clients. Trudi is extremely dedicated and knows how important communication is when selling your property. She continuously goes the extra mile and shows she cares about the people she is working for and not just the sale. Trudi originally comes from a background in sales, working for a top FMCG company. During that time, Trudi was recognised by her peers receiving the Most Valuable Person Award for NZ two years consecutively and the Top Sales Person Northern Region in her last year. Trudi is obviously driven to succeed and exceed client’s expectations. You will quickly know, from her friendly and approachable manner, you have a true professional to represent you on whatever real estate platform you are on.
Want to be put No.1? Then whether buying or selling, contact Trudi to get the ball rolling.