46b Kamara Road, Glen Eden Solid, Spacious & SunnyTweet
- 46b Kamara Road - CT.pdf
- 46b Kamara Road - LIM Report.pdf
- 46b Kamara Road - Meth Test.pdf
- 46b Kamara Road - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 46b Kamara Road - Safe n Sanitary Report.pdf
- AML Flyer.pdf
- OIO Consent Forms.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
Property DescriptionALL THE HARD WORKS BEEN DONE!
This sizeable 1970s home has just been lovingly renovated, landscaped and is all ready for you to move in and reap the rewards.
Sitting on a freehold 918m² site and situated right back from the road, this property has enough greenery to make you feel like you're living country style yet you're only 5 minutes from the Glen Eden shopping centre, cafés, schools and public transport. With the extra bonus of the very popular Parrs Park.
This delightful sunny elevated home offers:
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 2 living areas (one being separate)
- Bathroom with bath and shower (separate toilet)
- Designer kitchen with a gas stove suitable for a 5-star restaurant
- Gas Infinity hot water
- Extra-large single garage
- Fully fenced private backyard
- 2 x Garden sheds
- Closed fireplace and heat-pump
- Loads of storage
- Newly laid concrete in driveway
- Plenty of carparking
The separate living area with a bedroom and bathroom off it would be ideal for grandparents or guests. It comes with a separate entrance as well as internal access.
How cool would it be to be able to say you live in a home formerly owned by an All Black! Well buy 46b Kamara Road and you can say just that!
Ready for immediate possession. Call me for an appointment to view or join me at an open home this weekend
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Trudi Ashby
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Trudi Ashby has been in the Real Estate industry since 2013 which has seen her gain a wealth of customer experience and a long record of happy and grateful clients. Trudi is extremely dedicated and knows how important communication is when selling your property. She continuously goes the extra mile and shows she cares about the people she is working for and not just the sale. Trudi originally comes from a background in sales, working for a top FMCG company. During that time, Trudi was recognised by her peers receiving the Most Valuable Person Award for NZ two years consecutively and the Top Sales Person Northern Region in her last year. Trudi is obviously driven to succeed and exceed client’s expectations. You will quickly know, from her friendly and approachable manner, you have a true professional to represent you on whatever real estate platform you are on.
Want to be put No.1? Then whether buying or selling, contact Trudi to get the ball rolling.