26 Bodi Place Moving to MarlboroughTweet
- 26 Bodi Pl - Auction Complete.pdf
- 26 Bodi Pl - CT.pdf
- 26 Bodi Pl - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 26 Bodi Place - LIM.pdf
- AML Flyer.pdf
- OIO Consent Forms.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
Property DescriptionWith a job transfer happening early in the new year this family are packed up and ready to go! Sitting on a flat freehold 890m site and situated right back from the road, this 3-bedroom plus sleepout beautifully presented property has nothing left to do on it, so pack your bags and get ready to come and view your new home today. With a fully fenced backyard big enough to host many sporting games this home is just screaming out for its next family! Inside be amazed by the many ranch-sliders that create easy indoor-outdoor living to decks on both sides of the house and a conservatory that basks in the sunlight and that has also generated an extra living space on top of this already spacious abode. Insulated fully and with an HRV ventilation system, you'll have no worries when winter rolls around either. Need another room that could be used as a bedroom, kids hang-out or even an office? Then you'll be impressed by the roomy sleepout in the backyard. Not only is this property in zone for Tirimoana and Freyberg Primary schools, Rangeview Intermediate and Rutherford College there are also school buses available. A detached double garage tucked away at the end of the driveway completes the picture of this true kiwi family home. You can be rest assured this home has been well looked after and treated with respect. Sound good? Then give me a call to arrange a viewing or come along to an open home Saturday or Sunday 12pm - 12.30pm. Conjunctionals welcome. Other agencies feel free to bring your buyers
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Trudi Ashby
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Trudi Ashby has been in the Real Estate industry since 2013 which has seen her gain a wealth of customer experience and a long record of happy and grateful clients. Trudi is extremely dedicated and knows how important communication is when selling your property. She continuously goes the extra mile and shows she cares about the people she is working for and not just the sale. Trudi originally comes from a background in sales, working for a top FMCG company. During that time, Trudi was recognised by her peers receiving the Most Valuable Person Award for NZ two years consecutively and the Top Sales Person Northern Region in her last year. Trudi is obviously driven to succeed and exceed client’s expectations. You will quickly know, from her friendly and approachable manner, you have a true professional to represent you on whatever real estate platform you are on.
Want to be put No.1? Then whether buying or selling, contact Trudi to get the ball rolling.