172 Solar Road Fantastic First Home BuyingTweet
- 172 Solar Road - LIM.pdf
- 172 Solar Road - Title.pdf
- 172 Solar Road Rental Assessment.pdf
- AML Flyer.pdf
- OIO Consent Forms.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionRecently renovated and ready for immediate possession this freehold low maintenance 3-bedroom sweetie is fully fenced, private and sunny, and waiting for you to take over. There is nothing left to do here but move in, unpack and relax. Even the plumbing and wiring have been upgraded. Cute and cosy and set back off the road, this is a home you will be proud to tell your children and grandchildren was your very first home you owned. There is a carport plus two off street car parks and with the bus stop outside the neighbour's house and located centrally between the Sunnyvale and Glen Eden train stations, you can tick the 'public transport' box off! But wait. . . there's more! The popular Parrs Park is just down the road and you can't beat Lucy's ice-creams located just opposite the park. Open homes are booked in for this weekend but why wait! Contact me now for your own private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Trudi Ashby
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Trudi Ashby has been in the Real Estate industry since 2013 which has seen her gain a wealth of customer experience and a long record of happy and grateful clients. Trudi is extremely dedicated and knows how important communication is when selling your property. She continuously goes the extra mile and shows she cares about the people she is working for and not just the sale. Trudi originally comes from a background in sales, working for a top FMCG company. During that time, Trudi was recognised by her peers receiving the Most Valuable Person Award for NZ two years consecutively and the Top Sales Person Northern Region in her last year. Trudi is obviously driven to succeed and exceed client’s expectations. You will quickly know, from her friendly and approachable manner, you have a true professional to represent you on whatever real estate platform you are on.
Want to be put No.1? Then whether buying or selling, contact Trudi to get the ball rolling.