48 Vintage Drive Extended Family Living + Prime LocationTweet
- 48 Vintage Dr - CT.pdf
- 48 Vintage Dr - LIM.pdf
- 48 Vintage Dr - Rental Assessment.pdf
- AML Guidelines.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Purchaser Acknowledgment.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
Property DescriptionIn the sought-after area of Henderson Heights, zoned for the popular Western Heights Primary and walking distance to the train station, we are proud to bring the solid and spacious 48 Vintage Drive to the market. Set over a 745 sqm freehold section this home is bound to win you over. With an abundance of space, this home is the full package! The first level offers a living area, bedroom and bathroom which is perfect for extended living whether it be for grandparents or an ideal getaway for the older children. This space offers separation and privacy from the rest of the home. Upstairs is just as special with all this family home has to offer including the seamless indoor/outdoor flow from the dining area with doors opening onto the huge covered decking and entertainment area, and out on to the grass. As well as all this there is the double internal access garaging, additional off-street parking, including space for the motorhome or boat up the side. You'll never be caught short again. And just to make you want to see this home even MORE, there's been a fresh coat of paint inside, brand new carpet laid and there is storage for Africa! With the owner's relocation plans set, this property is seriously for sale and houses of this size and nature don't come up often so please do not muck around. Viewings available during the week or check for scheduled open homes. I am more than happy to work with other agencies and offer a generous commission split so please feel free to contact me if you have buyers.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Trudi Ashby
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Trudi Ashby has been in the Real Estate industry since 2013 which has seen her gain a wealth of customer experience and a long record of happy and grateful clients. Trudi is extremely dedicated and knows how important communication is when selling your property. She continuously goes the extra mile and shows she cares about the people she is working for and not just the sale. Trudi originally comes from a background in sales, working for a top FMCG company. During that time, Trudi was recognised by her peers receiving the Most Valuable Person Award for NZ two years consecutively and the Top Sales Person Northern Region in her last year. Trudi is obviously driven to succeed and exceed client’s expectations. You will quickly know, from her friendly and approachable manner, you have a true professional to represent you on whatever real estate platform you are on.
Want to be put No.1? Then whether buying or selling, contact Trudi to get the ball rolling.