15 Newall Avenue, Fendalton Affordable But So DesirableTweet
- 15 Newall Ave - Ps and Cs - APPROVED.pdf
- EQC scope - 15 Newall Ave.pdf
- Inspection Report - 15 Newall Ave.pdf
- Insurance Certificate - 15 Newall Ave.pdf
- LIM - 15 Newall Ave.pdf
- Specs - 15 Newall Ave.pdf
- Title - 15 Newall Ave.pdf
Property DescriptionWith our owners North Island bound and reluctantly at the end of their 11 year tenure this very special home is now for definite sale. Their tickets are booked, bags packed and they are off, leaving this much loved home available for one lucky new owner to enjoy.
Enjoy the sound bones and timeless good looks of this sturdy ex-state home, renovated, modernised and maintained to the highest of standards. The current owner's commitment to maintenance is a true credit to them. The internal access garage and loft extension designed by architect William Fulton and completed under the watchful eyes of A.N Rich builders (Neil Rich) complements the style and era of the home while adding modern charm.
This is a rare entry-level opportunity in Fendalton and all its popular school zonings. Set on a full 620sqm section, north facing with stunning gardens you may plan to redevelop now or well in to the future as the immaculate 161sqm home brimming with character has decades of quality life left in her.
Two bedrooms, multiple living spaces and above the garage lies a hidden gem, a loft space that has been utilised as an additional bedroom.
Our vendors are 100% committed to a sale on or before Auction day.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact George Clifford
Contact Richard Dawson
Holmwood Real Estate Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Expertise and dedication to get you results.
Great product knowledge, friendly and dedicated service, honest advise and most importantly appreciating you as a customer makes Richard the perfect person to help you realise your real estate dreams.
Richard has a huge wealth of property knowledge having been an active property developer, rental investor and landlord over a number of years. He now offers this wealth of hands on experience to assist you in your next real estate move.
Having completed a degree in Commerce and Management Richard made sure to include several Marketing and property valuation papers to enable him an academic backing in his field. Richard greatly enjoys assisting his clients by sharing his real estate knowledge and experience.
In his spare time Richard enjoys getting outdoors and thinks a day spent fishing is hard to beat. Rugby and water sports are also favourite pass times of his.
Richard firmly believes property investment is the key to long term wealth and financial security and strives to assist people in the process of creating wealth through property.
Whether you are a first home buyer or an experienced developer or investor Richard’s passion for property and people combined with his dedication and wealth of property expertise makes him your perfect ally when selling or buying your next property.