70 Longhurst Terrace Vendor Prepared to Sacrifice Millions!Tweet
- 70 Longhurst Terrace - Auction Information booklet - EMAIL.pdf
Property DescriptionWhat will this amazing property sell for? You may decide.
This is a massive 1020m2 architecturally designed house on 4,834m² of flat land. Stunning in its' outlook encapsulating the full breadth of the city, the distant Alps and sited for sun, this is a truly fabulous property. Twelve years ago, this prestigious property cost over $6.5 million to build and has recently been upgraded with no expense spared. However, today reality demands the vendor accepts that it will be sold for considerably less. Months on the market has led to a radical change of instructions and the property will be sold well below historic expectations.
- Four expansive bedrooms complete with sumptuous ensuites
- Gracious Living in several areas
- Expansive four car garaging
- Internal lift
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- Enclosed 20 metre heated swimming pool
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Robust concrete block construction
- Professionally landscaped and fully fenced providing security
Opportunities such as these are unique, only one person will have this chance to own this amazing home, millions below replacement value. Vendor now happily residing in their wonderful new home in Arrowtown, and their instructions are clear, it must be sold. Selling is the only option, price is very much a secondary factor.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.