12 Kohunga Crescent, Christchurch Decision MadeTweet
- 12 Kohunga Crescent - Auction Information booklet- EMAIL.pdf
Property DescriptionMaking the decision to leave a home of this stature would certainly challenge most but the determination to move to a retirement village by our vendors is final and non negotiable.
Form and function with the professional difference of an architect at the top of his game is manifest in this amazing property. Architect Philip Bidwell's interpretation of the single level home with both seamless indoor-outdoor flow and a myriad of rooms that reflect well thought out purpose and a generosity of size, really does transcends the ordinary. Part of that desire to create something special here, is in the choice of quality fittings, integrated technology be it sound or central heating systems. The aesthetics also are well thought through with recessed ceilings in the living areas, a superb gas fireplace and intelligent indoor-outdoor access through sliding doors which make entertainment a joy. No matter what the occasion be it an intimate dinner for friends or a major family event, the home at 12 Kohunga Crescent is so flexible. It would be remiss not too mention the capacious and very stylish kitchen complete with all the trimmings including an integrated wine fridge. Equally, the understanding of attractive outdoor spaces that provide low maintenance, but visual pleasure is so evident in this wonderful home.
Unquestionably leaving will bring with its sadness for the vendors but their course is set. For a buyer who wants much more than the ordinary, the opportunity is here.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.