Manakura St, Riccarton Race To Your New HomeTweet
- Karamu Development 2Bed 2Bath.pdf
- Karamu Development 3Bed 2Bath.pdf
- Karamu Plans.pdf
- Karamu Units Specifications.pdf
- Site Plan with Postal Addresses.pdf
Property DescriptionBrilliant value within the town boundary, these beautiful new 2 and 3 bedroom homes are screaming out as awesome buy.
Use your $20,000 Kiwisaver Home Start Grant on these properties (conditions apply). At $549,000 for a 3-bed townhouse less $20,000 Home Start for 2 people you may qualify to be a buyer of this home today. Call Mark to discuss further.
Located adjacent to the internationally acclaimed Riccarton Park Raceway and Riccarton Sunday markets plus the 5 minutes from Christchurch Airport, you also have Mt Hutt only 1.5hrs away.
Designed and styled by multi award winning Master Builder Bainbridge Homes. These exclusive homes will set the standard around great value. Brand new, double glazed, well insulated homes built with light weight Hebel cladding and feature weatherboard Gables. Panasonic appliances, feature lighting, landscaping all put together to create a great turnkey package. Make an appointment to see their show home.
Rental assessments for a mix of fully furnished short- or long-term accommodation are available. This location is ideal with the proximity to the airport for AirBNB style accommodation.
These homes are a limited release opportunity with 16 only available. Priced from $519,000 for a 2 bedroom, 2 ensuite with single garage and $535,000 for a 3 bed, 2 bathroom with ensuite and single garage home. Call Mark now, all agent enquiries are welcome.
* Please note the availability and prices may change
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.