Lot 3 Waterford Point Modern ComfortTweet
- LOT 3 HOUSE SPECS.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Scheme Plan Waterford Point.pdf
- Title Lot 3 Waterford Point.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to Waterford Point, the Bays exciting emerging boutique subdivisioin in Katikati.
Katikati is fast becoming a new hotspot, with its close proximity to Tauranga CBD and only a few hours to Auckland. Formerly a hidden treasure Katikati peninsula allows its residence to enjoy a coastal climate and rural harbour scenery while ensuring the quality and ease of lifestyle with modern conveniences close at hand.
Relinquish city stress for rural relaxation in the most charming surroundings only 30 minutes from the buzz of the city. Indulge in a multitude of riverside spots, cycle ways, walkways or river and harbour fishing all in close proximity. Enjoy Friday evening strolls to the Plant and Produce market to fill your larder.
House and land packages offer charming country appeal with modern amenities all nearby. A central location close to cafes, boutique shopping and eateries. Live, laugh and learn in this prime location with schooling, both primary and secondary situated only minutes away.
With three outstanding house and land packages on offer in this semi-rural location interested parties should inquire promptly to ensure you do not miss out.
Renders are artist impressions only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mark Leach
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Hailing from a very successful career as a professional golfer, Mark Leach brings a lot to the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty team. Grass roots authenticity, exceptional people skills along with an elite high performance mind set are all par for the course.
For Mark, guiding his clients through the buying and selling process is similar to coaching sport. “It’s important to understand how clients’ are feeling during this time and to give them the correct tools they need to make the most educated and informed decisions”.
“I really enjoy helping people. Being trusted to sell their biggest asset is something not to be taken lightly. It’s such a thrill to help clients achieve their property goals and my sporting background enables me to perform at a very high level.”
Mark’s sports career has afforded him many skills that he has transferred to real estate. Self-discipline, determination and persistence are key in the role of a real estate sales associate. Mark considers self-reflection to be critical as well. Learning to extract information from a unique situation is integral in providing his clients with a high level of education and service, enabling them to make informed decisions.
Mark is currently active in hockey coaching in the community and has a strong belief in giving back. “Growing up, many people gave up their time to coach and manage teams I was involved in, now it’s my time to give back and continue setting the example that was set for me”.
Mark is a key addition to the Sotheby’s International Realty team, his skill sets are unique in the Tauranga market place. With Mark you get a highly tuned professional at your service.