226B Valley Road, Mount Maunganui In Vogue ValleyTweet
- 226B Valley Rd - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 226B Valley Rd - Flyer.pdf
- 226B Valley Rd - LIM Report.pdf
- 226B Valley Road - Auction Pack.pdf
- Final Auction Particulars and Conditions - 226b Valley Road, Mt Maunganui - 12 June 2018.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionTucked in behind the fence sits a classy 1980's single level home with lush green gardens - Brick and concrete construction - Facing north/west capturing most of the days sun giving warmth and light throughout the home. Large spacious living areas flowing to outdoor patio and gardens with brand new kitchen, modern bathrooms and an executive feel throughout the home. The 563 sqm freehold section has plenty of lawn for children and pets to enjoy and great outdoor patio for alfresco dining and entertaining.
This is prime real estate and just a short walk to the ocean, Omanu Surf Club, Omanu Primary School , Mount Intermediate, Mount College and Central Parade Shops. A dream location for interested Mount Maunganui buyers. Call now to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Annie Haworth
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD MREINZ
Licensed REAA 2008
Real Estate is a passion for me and fits well with the fact that I really enjoy meeting and talking to people.
Having my father involved in Real Estate for 28 years helped me make the decision to join the industry and over the past 12 years I have been fortunate to receive a number of Real Estate awards and have been privileged to join a select group of top achievers.
When not engaged in Real Estate I have a keen interest in rugby, horse riding and fishing.