404 The Anchorage, 36 Victoria Road, Mount Maunganui A Hollywood LifestyleTweet
- 404 The Anchorage - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 404 The Anchorage - Flyer.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated in the heart of the Mount, moments from all the attractions, this spacious apartment is your opportunity for an enviable new lifestyle. Professionals, downsizers or holiday makers will love the ambience of this iconic beach location. You will be the envy of all your friends "living the dream" in one of NZ's most beautiful beach locations. Holiday all year round and enjoy the buzz of downtown cafes, restaurants and shopping. Situated on the top floor you can relax on the deck with views of the park or the cruise ships at Pilot Bay.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Tina Cross
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD MREINZ
Licensed REAA 2008
Tina’s career has been varied and challenging. Most of her work life has been in a corporate environment ranging from public relations, an advertising agency J Walter Thompson, whom she worked for in the fast paced city of Sydney Australia. On her return to New Zealand she moved into the banking industry with Westpac.
When an opportunity came up to move from a small real estate agency to Harcourts it was so easy for Tina to get back into the values of a professional and corporate company.
Tina has worked extensively in sales so you can rest assured that she will make the sale of your home untroubled and effortless. She is passionate about her work and is an honest, caring person when dealing with clients.
Tina has the ability to ensure that people from all walks of life will have every confidence in her making the right choices for their real estate needs.