437A Oceanbeach Road, Mount Maunganui Beachfront Bliss - Estate SaleTweet
- 437A Oceachbeach Road - Flyer.pdf
- 437A Oceanbeach Road - Builders Report.pdf
- 437A Oceanbeach Road - LIM Report.pdf
- 437A Oceanbeach Road - Title.pdf
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
Property DescriptionDo you dream of waking up to the sight and sound of waves crashing and ending the day relaxing on your deck taking in the stunning panoramic sea views and sunsets overlooking a world class beach - then this is a property you don't want to miss!
Sun streams through all day long providing ample natural light to the property. The upper levels open plan kitchen, dining and lounge which open out on to a deck make this house the perfect place to relax with family and friends. The master bedroom boasts an uninterrupted view to the ocean, walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
The downstairs comprises of a generous entryway, separate downstairs living, bathroom and two large double bedrooms and contains a double garage as an extra bonus. This beachfront gem has been lovingly maintained but is still original in many respects, ready for you to freshen it up with your own beachfront vision.
Easy access to downtown the Mount with its fabulous array of cafes, restaurants, bars and shops. This is a rare opportunity to own your own slice of paradise on Oceanbeach Road.
Building report available on request - Call Team T Today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Theo Smith
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling and maximising the value of your property is no simple matter. It will require the services of a sales professional with a proven track record. When you choose Theo Smith and his team, you are choosing true real estate professionals with a history of success!! You are also working with “real” people who know that selling a property can be challenging!
Theo Smith is a determined individual with a remarkable passion for what he does. He started his real estate career at the age of 19 and due to that determination and passion, he worked his way up to be ranked no 1 residential sales person for Harcourts Advantage Realty for Mount Maunganui and Papamoa (2010-2014).
Contact Theo Smith on 0800 THEO SMITH (8436 76484)