157B Dickson Road, Papamoa A Fantastic Find!Tweet
- 157B Dickson Road - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 157B Dickson Road - Flyer.pdf
- 157B Dickson Road - LIM.pdf
- 157B Dickson Road - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
Property DescriptionCharm and practicality blend beautifully to create a relaxed and modern interior style complementing the wonderful lifestyle on offer. With the exterior boasting brick and weatherboard, this north-facing gem of a property is robust yet low maintenance and has just the right amount of sturdy, practicality and style.
A clever combination of warm, light, open living spaces, a modern kitchen, balcony with sea peeps and the master bedroom featuring an ensuite, walk-in-robe and study complete the upper level. The lower level comprises of three bedrooms, all with ranch slider access to the full fenced yard, bathroom and double garage with internal access.
Now is your chance to enjoy the simple, coastal lifestyle. Nestled in its idyllic setting just a short stroll from the beach, you'll enjoy balmy summer nights and cool winter walks in your own slice of paradise! Call Team T Today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Theo Smith
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling and maximising the value of your property is no simple matter. It will require the services of a sales professional with a proven track record. When you choose Theo Smith and his team, you are choosing true real estate professionals with a history of success!! You are also working with “real” people who know that selling a property can be challenging!
Theo Smith is a determined individual with a remarkable passion for what he does. He started his real estate career at the age of 19 and due to that determination and passion, he worked his way up to be ranked no 1 residential sales person for Harcourts Advantage Realty for Mount Maunganui and Papamoa (2010-2014).
Contact Theo Smith on 0800 THEO SMITH (8436 76484)