360 and 362 Oceanbeach Road, Mount Maunganui (2 brms) Bask in Refined Coastal LuxuryTweet
- 360&362 Oceanbeach Rd (2 brms) - Flyer.pdf
- Bask A4.pdf
- Bask Site Plan.pdf
- Bask_FAQ June 2019.pdf
- Bask_Living_Specification for Sales.pdf
- Bask_Pricing Schedule_June 2019.pdf
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
Property DescriptionBask is a stunning development of twenty luxury townhouses on a prominent Bay of Plenty site. Located on Oceanbeach Road - just one block back from Mt Maunganui Beach - Bask is close to everything.
Featuring contemporary architectural design and luxurious interiors, these attractive homes have the perfect balance of urban style and coastal charm. With two, three and four bedroom layouts, Bask is ideal for holiday home owners, professionals or empty-nesters looking for a high quality, low maintenance haven near the water.
Living at Bask gives you the ultimate coastal lifestyle. The Mt Maunganui peninsula has a bustling town bounded by golden sands and surf to the east, a serene harbour to the west and an iconic mountain at its northern tip.
- 20 three-storey townhouses
- Two, three and four bedroom layouts
- Internal garages
- Large living spaces
- Visitor car parks
- Architecture by archistudio
- Interiors by Urban Lounge
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Theo Smith
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling and maximising the value of your property is no simple matter. It will require the services of a sales professional with a proven track record. When you choose Theo Smith and his team, you are choosing true real estate professionals with a history of success!! You are also working with “real” people who know that selling a property can be challenging!
Theo Smith is a determined individual with a remarkable passion for what he does. He started his real estate career at the age of 19 and due to that determination and passion, he worked his way up to be ranked no 1 residential sales person for Harcourts Advantage Realty for Mount Maunganui and Papamoa (2010-2014).
Contact Theo Smith on 0800 THEO SMITH (8436 76484)