4/56 Ferndale Road, Mt Wellington Beginners Luck!Tweet
- LIM - 4-56 Ferndale Rd.pdf
- Minutes - 4-56 Ferndale Rd.pdf
- Pre-disclosure statement - 4-56 Ferndale Rd.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 4-56 Ferndale Rd.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 4-56 Ferndale Rd.pdf
- Title - 4-56 Ferndale Road.pdf
Property DescriptionGet a head start in 2018 with this fantastic unit in up and coming Mount Wellington.
In the short step from the carport to the front gate, you’ll be taken back by the private garden with mature trees providing ample room for outdoor entertainment and kids to play.
Spread over a generous 60m2, this spacious two beddy offers a large living area that steps out onto a north-west facing balcony. This elevated position is the ideal spot for a summer BBQ. First home buyers and savvy investors will recognise the clean and tidy unit is perfectly livable as it is, but would also lend itself extremely well to a makeover.
Perfectly positioned, the central Mount Wellington location is a 5-minute drive to motorway on-ramps and Sylvia Park. The local amenities include a supermarket, movie theatre, restaurants, bars, and retail. This up and coming suburb is only a short distance to the CBD which is easily accessible by train, bus or the southern motorway. Get in while you can!
Viewing by appointment until the first open homes which start on the 6th and 7th of January 2018. Please call us today to arrange a private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.