313 Calais, 6 Adams Avenue, Mt Maunganui Prized and Valued Location - $675,000Tweet
- 313 Calais Contents List.pdf
- 313 Calais Rental Info (1st April 2016 - 31st March 2017).pdf
- 313 Calais Title.pdf
- Calais - 2017 AGM Minutes.pdf
- Calais AGM 2016 Minutes.pdf
- Calais Body Corp Operating Rules - standard Govt.pdf
- Calais Code of Compliance Certificate.pdf
- Calais Lease Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionOn offer is the Calais Penthouse - a spacious 2+ bedroom apartment on the top floor of the Calais Mount Resort.
Location is always the key factor in buying Real Estate and the prestige strip of land at the foot of Mauao is prized and valued! This is the leisure playground of the Mount that can be enjoyed in all seasons. Mauao and the famous hot water salt pools are across the road; to the right is one of New Zealand's best ocean beaches and the tranquil Pilot Bay is on the left. Within an easy stroll is the main downtown Mount Phoenix Shopping precinct with specialty shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
This apartment's main feature is it's space. The apartment offers generous open plan living areas which open onto an two decks running down both sides of the apartment. The conservatory adds versatility to the apartment - extra living space or a third bedroom to compliment the two double bedrooms, the master with semi-ensuite. Each room catches a glimpse of the harbour and extensive windows and ranchsliders maximise the light.
The Calais has a Mediterranean theme and vibrant resort ambience - perfect for your home away from home. Being sold fully furnished and with it's own undercover carpark and storage cage - there is nothing to do but enjoy the pleasures of downtown Mount.
Annual Body Corporate Levy: $6,691.68 (+ GST)
Annual Sinking Fund Levy: $2,434.20 (+ GST)
Annual Rates: $2,433.61 (incl GST)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Owen and Bernadette Griffiths
NRG Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Owen and Bernadette are a unique couple in real estate, both having been in the industry now for 30+ years! There are no other real estate salespeople in the Bay of Plenty that can boast the variety and experience of these two, and hence why they are Consultants with a Point of Difference!
They are dedicated to providing you as a seller or a buyer a hassle-free real estate experience to enable you to move onto the next phase of your life.
During their careers they have:
Owned and operated their own real estate business on Waiheke Island
Jointly managed a national real estate group throughout New Zealand
Trained, coached and mentored owners, managers and salespeople in real estate both in New Zealand and Australia
Grown and managed numerous real estate offices
Worked as project marketers for 7 large apartment complexes in the Bay of Plenty and Wellington
Been involved in residential real estate sales, property management, administration and management.
Their Points of Difference include:
Their knowledge and expertise gives you the seller a distinct advantage in getting your property sold above the rest.
You get two for the price of one - providing a wider range of strengths, skills and talents.
They are consultants, not salespeople, and choose to work with a limited number of sellers at any one time to ensure they provide you with the ultimate in service:
Empathy and caring
100% commitment to a sale.
Owen and Bernadette are passionate about the Bay of Plenty, particularly Mt Maunganui - PARADISE! Their enthusiasm and love of the region is contagious and they have encouraged many out-of-town visitors to invest here.