606 Gloucester Road, Papamoa Not an Auction - Just a Fair Price - Offers over $770,000Tweet
- 606 Gloucester Rd Booklet.pdf
- 606 Gloucester Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 606 Gloucester Title.pdf
Property DescriptionThis roomy 4 bedroom home is priced to sell. Situated at the northern end of Papamoa adjacent to the prestigious Coast subdivision, you have a choice of shopping centres - Bayfair to the north and Papamoa Plaza and Fashion Island to the south. You also have easy access to the Eastern Link giving you options to head north, south and west!
The home itself is welcoming. An entrance foyer leads to a roomy kitchen, dining and family area - a perfect central hub for all the family to enjoy. The formal lounge is spacious and both living areas open out onto a huge north facing deck - ideal for relaxation and socializing, particularly on long summer days and evenings.
All of the four bedrooms are generous in size, especially the master which also opens out onto the deck and has a walk-through wardrobe to the en-suite. The guest bathroom is spacious and for convenience there is a separate toilet.
Storage is found throughout the home with 3 large hall cupboards and another in the generous double garage. Outside there's a large garden shed and shade house. So, regardless of what it is you need to store - you'll find the space for it.
Despite it's size,the property itself is easy care - brick and tile construction on a flat fully fenced section. This means you will have plenty of time to enjoy the home and what the area has to offer - especially the beach and Papamoa hills.
Come and see the value for yourself - call today for a viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Owen and Bernadette Griffiths
NRG Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Owen and Bernadette are a unique couple in real estate, both having been in the industry now for 30+ years! There are no other real estate salespeople in the Bay of Plenty that can boast the variety and experience of these two, and hence why they are Consultants with a Point of Difference!
They are dedicated to providing you as a seller or a buyer a hassle-free real estate experience to enable you to move onto the next phase of your life.
During their careers they have:
Owned and operated their own real estate business on Waiheke Island
Jointly managed a national real estate group throughout New Zealand
Trained, coached and mentored owners, managers and salespeople in real estate both in New Zealand and Australia
Grown and managed numerous real estate offices
Worked as project marketers for 7 large apartment complexes in the Bay of Plenty and Wellington
Been involved in residential real estate sales, property management, administration and management.
Their Points of Difference include:
Their knowledge and expertise gives you the seller a distinct advantage in getting your property sold above the rest.
You get two for the price of one - providing a wider range of strengths, skills and talents.
They are consultants, not salespeople, and choose to work with a limited number of sellers at any one time to ensure they provide you with the ultimate in service:
Empathy and caring
100% commitment to a sale.
Owen and Bernadette are passionate about the Bay of Plenty, particularly Mt Maunganui - PARADISE! Their enthusiasm and love of the region is contagious and they have encouraged many out-of-town visitors to invest here.