Calais Mount Resort, 6 Adams Avenue, Mt Maunganui Mount Maunganui Management Rights - $1.100,000Tweet
- /2nd Information Pack/
- 104 Calais Contents List.pdf
- 104 Calais Pre-Contract Disclosure.pdf
- 104 Calais Title.pdf
- 115 Calais Pre-Contract Disclosure.pdf
- 115 Calais Title.pdf
- GST Returns - August 2016 - July 2017.pdf
- Lease Agreement.pdf
- Management Contract.pdf
- Minutes of AGM - Calais Resort BC - 2017.pdf
- Occupancy Rates - last 5 years.pdf
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.pdf
- /Information Pack /
- Calais Flyer.pdf
- Calais Profile.pdf
- Contents List.pdf
- Financial Statement with Notes.pdf
Property DescriptionBe part of the booming Hospitality/Accommodation Industry and enjoy a fantastic lifestyle while getting a very substantial return.
First time on the market since construction in 2000, the Calais Mount Resort is situated at the base of iconic Mauao and across the road from the well-known hotpools. Pilot Bay and the main ocean beach are just minutes away. Calais Mount Resort comprises a restaurant and 40 apartments, with approximately 2/3rds currently in the letting pool.
Within easy walking distance to a large selection of cafes, restaurants and shops the location of the Calais Mount Resort is superb. The apartments are a combination of studio, 1, 2 and 2+ bedroom dwellings. All have a balcony or courtyard and single covered carpark. The Managers’ residence is a comfortable, fully furnished 2 bedroom ground floor apartment adjacent to the reception area (note some of the furniture is not part of the sale as it belongs to the current manager, not the owner of the management rights).
Management rights and the managers’ residence are for sale in one lot.
Management Rights at $750,000 + GST if any
Managers’ Residence at $350,000 + GST if any
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Owen and Bernadette Griffiths
NRG Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Owen and Bernadette are a unique couple in real estate, both having been in the industry now for 30+ years! There are no other real estate salespeople in the Bay of Plenty that can boast the variety and experience of these two, and hence why they are Consultants with a Point of Difference!
They are dedicated to providing you as a seller or a buyer a hassle-free real estate experience to enable you to move onto the next phase of your life.
During their careers they have:
Owned and operated their own real estate business on Waiheke Island
Jointly managed a national real estate group throughout New Zealand
Trained, coached and mentored owners, managers and salespeople in real estate both in New Zealand and Australia
Grown and managed numerous real estate offices
Worked as project marketers for 7 large apartment complexes in the Bay of Plenty and Wellington
Been involved in residential real estate sales, property management, administration and management.
Their Points of Difference include:
Their knowledge and expertise gives you the seller a distinct advantage in getting your property sold above the rest.
You get two for the price of one - providing a wider range of strengths, skills and talents.
They are consultants, not salespeople, and choose to work with a limited number of sellers at any one time to ensure they provide you with the ultimate in service:
Empathy and caring
100% commitment to a sale.
Owen and Bernadette are passionate about the Bay of Plenty, particularly Mt Maunganui - PARADISE! Their enthusiasm and love of the region is contagious and they have encouraged many out-of-town visitors to invest here.