606 Gloucester Road, Papamoa An Amazing Place to Call Home - $780,000Tweet
- 606 Gloucester Booklet.pdf
- 606 Gloucester Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 606 Gloucester Title.pdf
Property Description606 Gloucester is a home with many benefits - so check out this property against your "wish list" - you could be pleasantly surprised that you have found your next home!
Major benefits always include position, construction, size and price and this home has them all.
Position: Situated in sort after Tuihana, neighbouring the prestigious Coast subdivision, the property has easy access to either Bayfair or the Plaza shopping centres which are expanding every year. The beach is close by for walks, swimming or fishing and road access north, south and west is made easy with the close proximity to the Eastern Link.
Construction: The home is brick with aluminium joinery and a pressed iron tile roof ensuring low maintenance and more time at the beach. The fully fenced flat section is designed for relaxation and incorporates a massive wooden deck, big enough to entertain the whole extended family!
Size: This home is very spacious with large living areas, roomy bedrooms, a decent double garage and tons of storage cupboards. Everyone in the family can enjoy their own space!
The separate lounge has 3 doors opening onto the deck creating lovely indoor/outdoor
living. The kitchen/dining/family area is also large and is the "hub" of this home. It too opens onto the deck making this home an entertainer's delight.
Price: At just $780,000 this home has been priced to sell - so give us a call to view - you won't be disappointed.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Owen and Bernadette Griffiths
NRG Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Owen and Bernadette are a unique couple in real estate, both having been in the industry now for 30+ years! There are no other real estate salespeople in the Bay of Plenty that can boast the variety and experience of these two, and hence why they are Consultants with a Point of Difference!
They are dedicated to providing you as a seller or a buyer a hassle-free real estate experience to enable you to move onto the next phase of your life.
During their careers they have:
Owned and operated their own real estate business on Waiheke Island
Jointly managed a national real estate group throughout New Zealand
Trained, coached and mentored owners, managers and salespeople in real estate both in New Zealand and Australia
Grown and managed numerous real estate offices
Worked as project marketers for 7 large apartment complexes in the Bay of Plenty and Wellington
Been involved in residential real estate sales, property management, administration and management.
Their Points of Difference include:
Their knowledge and expertise gives you the seller a distinct advantage in getting your property sold above the rest.
You get two for the price of one - providing a wider range of strengths, skills and talents.
They are consultants, not salespeople, and choose to work with a limited number of sellers at any one time to ensure they provide you with the ultimate in service:
Empathy and caring
100% commitment to a sale.
Owen and Bernadette are passionate about the Bay of Plenty, particularly Mt Maunganui - PARADISE! Their enthusiasm and love of the region is contagious and they have encouraged many out-of-town visitors to invest here.