47 Tai Tapu Road, Kennedys Bush AS IS WHERE IS – LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITYTweet
- Cindy-Lee Sinclair Team Members.pdf
- Cindy-Lee Sinclair.pdf
- Earthquake Claim and Insurance Information.pdf
- Geotech Report.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- REINZ Sale and Purchase Guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Structural Damage Assessment.PDF
- Work done at 47 Tai Tapu Road.xlsx
- [08 404684]PIM Drainage 10089756 47 Tai Tapu Rd (1).DOC
- [08 404684]PIM Drainage 10089756 47 Tai Tapu Rd.DOC
- [08 405421]ABA 10089756 DevContr 47 Tai Tapu Road (1).DOC
- [08 405421]ABA 10089756 DevContr 47 Tai Tapu Road.DOC
- [08 407061]ABA10089756 Str RFI (1).DOC
- [08 407061]ABA10089756 Str RFI.DOC
- [08 413371]10089756 PIM Tai Tapu Road 47 (1).DOC
- [08 413371]10089756 PIM Tai Tapu Road 47.DOC
- [08 418472]10089756 COND Tai Tapu Road 47.DOC
- [10 694025]ABA10089756 47 Tai Tapu Road Halswell Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 694033] 47 Tai Tapu Road Halswell Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 694034]LIM70083836 47 Tai Tapu Road Halswell Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 694035]LIM70076867 47 Tai Tapu Road Halswell Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 694037]LIM70090446 47 Tai Tapu Road Halswell Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 694038]ABA10089756 47 Tai Tapu Road Halswell Scanned Documents.PDF
- [10 694039]ABA10089756 47 Tai Tapu Road Halswell Scanned Documents.PDF
- [11 201999]ABA10085428 Inspection - Code Compliance File.PDF
- [11 412467]ABA10085428 Inspection - Code Compliance File.PDF
- [11 719564]ABA10089756 47 Tai Tapu Road Scanned Documents.PDF
- [12 24969]ABA10089756 47 Tai Tapu Road Scanned Documents.PDF
- [12 25054]ABA10089756 47 Tai Tapu Road Scanned Documents.PDF
- [12 25060]ABA10089756 47 Tai Tapu Road Scanned Documents.PDF.zip
- [13 251862]ABA10085428 - 47 TAI TAPU ROAD HALSWELL - 24 Month Letter.DOC
- [13 252239]ABA10089756 - 47 TAI TAPU ROAD HALSWELL - 24 Month Letter.DOC
- [13 383977]Attached - FW_ABA10085428.msg
- [13 684763]BCN20136731 - Application Original - Plans.PDF
- [13 684770]BCN20136731 - Application Original - Specification.PDF
- [13 684780]BCN20136731 - Application Original - Supporting Documents.PDF
- [13 684812]BCN20136731 - Invoice.DOC
- [13 685060]BCN20136731 - Application Invoice Email.DOC
- [13 685134]Attached - BCN20136731ApplicationDepositInvoice.msg
- [13 685146]BCN20136731 - Application Invoice Email.PDF
- [13 685154]BCN20136731 - Processing - Checksheet - B158.DOC
- [13 685167]BCN20136731 - Code Compliance - Inspection File Assessment - B203.DOC
- [13 685183]BCN20136731 - Consent - Plans Specifications and Supporting Documents - APPROVED.PDF
- [13 690784]BCN20136731 - Schedule of Specified Inspections.DOC
- [13 690793]BCN20136731 - Construction Documentation & Advice Notes.DOC
- [13 690818]BCN20136731 - Building Consent.DOC
- [13 693004]BCN20136731 - Building consent issued.DOC
- [13 693065]BCN20136731 - Schedule of Specified Inspections - APPROVED.PDF
- [13 693066]BCN20136731 - Construction Documentation & Advice Notes- APPROVED.PDF
- [13 693079]BCN20136731 - Building Consent - Section 51 Form 5 - APPROVED.PDF
- [13 693090]BCN20136731 - Building consent issued - via Online Services.PDF
- [13 693095]Attached - BCN20136731ApprovedInstallationofaSolidLiquidFuelHeater.msg
- [14 491069]BCN20136731- Inspection - 232 - Solid or Liquid Fuel Heater - Final - 2014-05-07 - Pass.PDF
- [14 491077]BCN20136731 - Inspection - Site Notice - 2014-05-07.PDF
Property DescriptionThis property was previously purchased in 2013 under an As Is Where Is contract. The current owners have completed some of the work on the property. With the remaining foundation work to be completed (we have on hand a full repair strategy including a Geotech report stating TC2 land for repair), this really is an opportunity to add value, the potential is endless!
The property provides both space and privacy of country living with the finest features for contemporary lifestyles. Nestled alongside the Port Hills, the sheltered 4.0000 ha site offers views to the Southern Alps, yet is only a coupleof minutes drive to Halswell and 20 minutes' drive to the CBD.
The property was extensively renovated and extended in 2009 (approximately 550sqm) Built of solid construction – Timber framing with block veneer and solid plaster. Bathed in natural light, the expansive entertainer’s kitchen equipped with all the modern requirements of an entertainer or chef flows seamlessly to the dining area, with various outdoor living options, a fireplace and gas connection for effortless entertaining. There are two master suites, which has their own dressing room, WIR and palatial bathroom. There is an additional guest wing, three and a half-car internal-access garaging, Mud Room, multiple heating sources, HRV and double-glazing throughout ensure this home will satisfy most looking for this lifestyle option.
Also situated on the property are 2 Horse Stables, 1 Stable Shed, 1 Double Hay Shed, triple workshop, yard, fully Deer fenced. Zoned for Ladbrooks and Halswell School and Lincoln High, this home offers so many possibilities.
Please call me today to register your interest. There is no viewing until after the 8th January 2018.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cindy-Lee Sinclair
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
With over 25 years of experience in the sales industry, Cindy-Lee Sinclair knows how to put deals together and make things happen for her clients. Not only does she have excellent communication and relationship building skills, Cindy-Lee is a proven top performer with a passion for success.
“I absolutely love real estate, and having bought and sold a number of homes personally, I know what it’s like to be the client.”
Cindy-Lee’s existing clients’ can attest to her friendly disposition and passion for the industry. They describe her as loyal, proactive, professional and detail orientated, and she is known to always follow through on her promises.
“I have the ability to make people feel excited about their decisions, and I think that is because I understand their needs, and because I’m genuinely enthusiastic about their personal success.”
For a motivated, energetic and dedicated approach to real estate, contact Cindy-Lee Sinclair today!
“I have known Cindy in a professional capacity for the last five years. During this time she has demonstrated an amazing level of professionalism, tenacity, courtesy and empathy to my business needs. Cindy is blessed with a natural charm, passion for all she does and her character is of the highest of integrity. I place the utmost confidence in Cindy’s judgement and decision making skills and will readily seek her advice and opinions.