15 Chancellor Street, Richmond Your Chance on ChancellorTweet
- 15 Chancellor St - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 15 Chancellor St - Title.pdf
- 15 Chancellor Street - PS4.pdf
- 15 Chancellor Street - Exemption application accepted with invoice.pdf
- 15 Chancellor Street - LIM Report.pdf
- 15 Chancellor Street - S & P Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionThe character and charm of this home has been carefully respected and combined with modern fixtures and fittings. Our owners have worked hard on this project and you can see it has truly paid off. They must move on to their next project therefore instructions are clear - It will be sold!
Move in and put your feet up as all the hard work has been done for you. Three generous double bedrooms, the family bathroom with luxurious free-standing bath. Stunning modern kitchen, spacious and bright. Open plan living and dining room opens out to brand new decking. Summer is on its way; no doubt many hours will be spent out here.
The section size is a real treat, plenty of rooms for children to play. A combination of new and mature plantings surrounds the lawn, they really have thought of everything.
A short drive to the Palms shopping centre, Edgeware Village and the CBD. A perfect entry level property, first home buyers and young family should not delay viewing. Sure to be swept off the market! Call us today to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jamin Marshall
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Every Kiwi family is unique, and every home special and distinctive in its own right, which is why I never take a one-sized-fits-all approach to the way I work. Instead I take the time to engage with my clients, learning about their dreams and aspirations, and then developing a solution to suit their specific needs.
It’s fair to say property has always been in my bones. Both my father and my grandfather were successful real estate agents, and it’s something I’m genuinely passionate about. I blend that passion with highly developed communication skills and an extensive network of contacts, not to mention the resources at my disposal as a member of the Holmwood Merivale Office, to help clients right around the city achieve their goals.
I’m a high-energy person who enjoys staying fit and active, and I’d love to work alongside you as you search for your next home, look to sell your existing property, or explore new and exciting opportunities.
Looking after you is my business!
Contact Tim Harris
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Getting on for 15 years as a top agent with a huge percentage of referral and repeat business confirms that Tim knows how to get the job done. Why is he so successful? It is simple – we live in a world that constantly changes - market conditions, technology, the rules set by insurers and banks – yet Real Estate remains a people business and Tim understands people. To get the best results it is important to know what your client wants, and more importantly what they need.
Communication is the key - and remembering that communication is a two-way process, that involves listening as well as telling! His approach is ‘responsive’ not dictatorial. He listens to what his clients tell him, then offers advice – there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution.
Once you engage Tim and your marketing strategy is agreed, he works to ensure that no stone is left unturned in the search for the ideal buyer for your property – guaranteeing the best price, fast.
His commitment is assured - when he says he will do something you know that he will, but don’t take his word for it – read what his clients are saying!