2/20 Bickerton Street “As is where is” Lovely spacious unit!Tweet
- 1.3 Home assessment before February 22.pdf
- 1.4 Structual Assessment report before February 22.pdf
- 1.5 Notes on Extension and Garage.pdf
- 2 Property Check 2010.pdf
- 3.1 Title 2-20 Bickerton Street.pdf
- 3.2 LIM.pdf
- 4.1 Sale and Purchase Agreement draft copy for Merryn Dunmill 2-20 Bickerton Street.pdf
Property DescriptionWhat a beauty, 1970’s era, 160sqm floor area on spacious grounds, rear unit of 2, more like a large home, than a unit.
Wheel chair friendly, 3 bedrooms, master with its own separate living and access to the outdoors, great room for a teenager.
Big living room, open plan dining kitchen, with huge pantry, dishwasher and range hood.
Wet shower, separate laundry. Double garage and workshop, garden shed and glasshouse.
A much-loved family home for many years, current owner has taken the pay-out and now selling this very liveable unit on an as is basis with no insurance.
Fabulous private setting, great home for someone in the $100’s I’m sure this one won’t last! Presenting all offers on the 20th January 2018 unless the owner receives an offer she will accept prior.
Call Debbie anytime to view or for further information, this can also be downloaded from property files.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Debbie Gordon
Gold Real Estate Group Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Currently based at ‘the best little office at the beach’, Debbie Gordon’s real estate career began in 1993. In 2011, she took some time out to work with EQC and insurance groups, which has enforced a great deal of knowledge when dealing with properties and clients affected by post-quake issues. In 2013 Debbie came back to her true passion – assisting both sellers and buyers to achieve their real estate goals in a professional and personable manner.
Having received numerous awards and accolades at local, provincial, and national levels over a number of years, Debbie attributes her success as a real estate professional to one thing – the ability to listen to her clients’ needs. It may sound simple enough, however, client feedback in regards to their experience with Debbie is consistently the same. Debbie gives 110%, and continues to stay in touch long after the transaction has concluded. A big believer in having clients for life, it is no surprise, the majority of Debbie’s business comes from repeat and referred customers.
Debbie is very conscious of helping and being a part of the local community and, where she can, is happy to support local not-for-profit organisations.
Surrounded by a conducive Eastside team and talented admin staff within the Harcourts gold franchise, Debbie would welcome the opportunity to offer advice regarding the sale or purchase of any property in a timely and relevant fashion.
...Don’t take our word for it though, find out yourself – call Debbie today.