29 Speight Street Lifestyle Block BeckonsTweet
- insurance, eqc and electrical information.pdf
- title 29 speight street.pdf
Property DescriptionAfter 19 magical years and many happy and heartfelt memories created here, the decision has been made to sell and commence a new chapter out in the country.
So for one lucky new owner, the opportunity has arisen to secure this quiet, private and gorgeous character home. It is situated at the end of a cul de sac and is sited perfectly for the sun. Built in the 1920's with a roughcast exterior, some of the original character features have been maintained or restored whilst also being updated to reflect the modern era. The inside of the house offers, three spacious double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a beautiful kitchen with open plan living. Gorgeous wooden floorboards in the living areas create an inviting ambience and the log burner and heat pump ensure the house is warm and cosy in the winter months.
The garden is spacious and fully fenced so children and pets are well catered for and there is still plenty of room for the trampoline and swing set. Garaging is provided for two vehicles and off street parking for several more. A studio adjoins the garage giving you options for working from home, a creative space or just a quiet retreat. This location is close to local shops, schools and bus routes and The Palms is only a five minute drive away. All EQC repairs have been completed so you can just move in and enjoy all that this home has to offer.
My owners are serious in their intent to sell, so make the most of the opportunity to move into this quiet, family oriented street and start making your own memories in this delightful home.
Please call for viewing times or to make an appointment over the Christmas and New Year period.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
I acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Leeann Marriott
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Leeann Marriott’s core values of openness and honesty, dedication and tenacity see her consistently ranked among Harcourts’ top performers. However, her reputation speaks louder than her awards and accolades: after more than 10 years with Harcourts Gold, the vast majority of her clients are repeat business and referrals.
Leeann has high expectations and standards and brings a passion for excellence to her career. She has a vast knowledge of Christchurchs’ real estate market including legislation and regulations covering land affected by earthquakes, floods and land contamination. However, where she really excels is in making a connection with her clients and understanding their needs.
“It can be an emotional roller coaster in real estate, because peoples homes are their livelihoods as well as their family memories,” says Leeann.
Throughout the ups and downs of the market – credit crunch through to earthquakes – Leeann has kept her ranking in the top 20 Harcourts Gold agents, the top 35 (out of 400) Harcourts agents in Canterbury and is often in the top 100 agents in New Zealand.