50 Hewitts Road Look Here - I'm Brand New!Tweet
- 2518429-1 - correct title for 50 hewitts road.pdf
- 2518582-1 - title part 2.pdf
- BCN-2016-8709 - Consent - Plans - APPROVED.PDF
- Due diligence disclaimer for info packs.pdf
- LIM70205789 Report FINAL 50 Hewitts.pdf
- Leeann Marriott's Profile.pdf
- Rate 50 hewitts Road.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in the heart of Merivale, this brand-new townhouse enjoying a street frontage represents the ultimate urban lifestyle. This stylish clean lined property has been designed for space and ease of living and entertaining.
Enjoying a northwest aspect, the property has been designed to soak up the sun indoors and out. The ground floor is a spacious open plan layout with a beautifully appointed open plan kitchen which enjoys generously sized benches and fantastic storage, including a pantry. It's a central part of the daily conversations whilst being connected to the living and dining. Two sets of sliding doors open to the north and west courtyards which wrap around the home, providing seamless integration of indoor outdoor living, where many summer dinner parties will be enjoyed on balmy evenings.
Three spacious double bedrooms, each with well fitted wardrobes await you upstairs and a tiled bathroom, Completing the upstairs is the Master bedroom that enjoys a large walk in wardrobe and tiled ensuite. There is ducted central heating upstairs, that provides winter warmth along with cooling for the summer months. All bedrooms have been positioned to capture the sun. With double internal access garage and a laundry that provides abundant storage which completes the immense appeal of this fabulous home.
Conveniently positioned within walking distance from the retail and hospitality precincts of Merivale and Victoria Street, this is an ideal home for the professional singles and couples specifically wanting an easy care lock-up and leave lifestyle in this sought after location. Desirable school zones include CGHS, CBHS, Heaton Intermediate and Elmwood Primary, adding to the strength of your investment
Here is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself in this superb location. The premium standard and prime positioning of this property is a hot ticket in today's market. Discerning buyers will act quickly and will you be the astute buyer who secures a brand new home without the complications that inevitably accompany building? There can be only one buyer. Be quick to stake your interest.
Give me a call today to secure your viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
I acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Leeann Marriott
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Leeann Marriott’s core values of openness and honesty, dedication and tenacity see her consistently ranked among Harcourts’ top performers. However, her reputation speaks louder than her awards and accolades: after more than 10 years with Harcourts Gold, the vast majority of her clients are repeat business and referrals.
Leeann has high expectations and standards and brings a passion for excellence to her career. She has a vast knowledge of Christchurchs’ real estate market including legislation and regulations covering land affected by earthquakes, floods and land contamination. However, where she really excels is in making a connection with her clients and understanding their needs.
“It can be an emotional roller coaster in real estate, because peoples homes are their livelihoods as well as their family memories,” says Leeann.
Throughout the ups and downs of the market – credit crunch through to earthquakes – Leeann has kept her ranking in the top 20 Harcourts Gold agents, the top 35 (out of 400) Harcourts agents in Canterbury and is often in the top 100 agents in New Zealand.