36 Windermere Road, Papanui Gold Reserve Award Winner at Master Builds Awards 2018!Tweet
- A - Detailed Client Flyer.pdf
- B - Title.pdf
- C - Insurance.pdf
- D - Consent Plans.pdf
- E - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- F - Windermere Rd 36 Gas cert.pdf
- G - Electrical Certificates.pdf
- H - My Land Zone.pdf
- I - Rates.pdf
- J - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- Z - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionBeyond its storybook street appeal is an award-winning home. Completed in 2016 by Devon Construction, this residence sets the benchmark on renovations. Blessed with sizeable proportions and offering a stunning blend of character appeal with modern convenience. Centrally located for effortless family living, the convenience on offer is hard to fault, with shops and services of Northlands and Merivale precincts only a short drive away and zoned for Waimairi Primary, Heaton and Cobham Intermediates and close to St Andrews College.
The home opens to a warm and welcoming interior and boasts a choice of living areas including a tranquil lounge with fireplace, plus a large open plan area which spills effortlessly out to a decked courtyard making summer entertaining a breeze. The contemporary kitchen showcases quality Fisher & Paykel appliances, a large butler's pantry, Granite benchtops and is the perfect space to whip up a storm for the family. The master suite enjoys the use of a storage rich walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom. The remaining three bedrooms are cleverly zoned, sharing use of the central bathroom which is fully tiled with underfloor heating.
With a new property in their sights, my sellers are motivated and determined to see a sold sign on the gate before Christmas.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms upon which the information is supplied: By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”
Licensed Sales Consultant REAA 2008