35 Dilworth Street, Riccarton Christmas Cracker Come Early!Tweet
- A - Detailed Client Flyer.pdf
- B - Title.pdf
- C - Insurance Dilworth.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - EQC Information Dilworth.pdf
- F - My Land Zone.pdf
- G - Rates.pdf
- H - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- I - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionWhen it comes to lifestyle convenience, you would be hard pressed to find a better place to start out, downsize or invest in this single-level home in the heart of Riccarton. Street facing and built for the North West sun the house is located within metres to Riccarton's Westfield Shopping Centre, cafes and restaurants, while offering comfortable accommodation there is also the opportunity to add value if desired to push up the rental return or increase capital gain.
Comprising a light and spacious living room plus an extra conservatory there is air-conditioning, a well-equipped kitchen, plus 2 double bedrooms, central bathroom, laundry, a single garage with internal access and ample off-street parking.
The location here is the key and with school zoning for Christchurch Boys and Girls High, and close to Uni, this should have all your boxes ticked.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms upon which the information is supplied: By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”
Licensed Sales Consultant REAA 2008