401/18 Carlton Mill Road, Merivale Iconic Apartments Transformed for Today's LifestyleTweet
- A - Detailed Client Flyer.pdf
- C - Title.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Pre-contract Disclosure Statement Form 18 Unit 2 190415.pdf
- F - 18 Carlton Mill Road - Body Corporate Rules.pdf
- G - BCN20173881 - Code Compliance Certificate - APPROVED.PDF
- H - BCN20173881 (WOF51011) - Consent - Compliance Schedule - FINAL - 2019-03....pdf
- I - BCN20173881 (WOF51011) - Consent - Compliance Schedule Statement- FINAL ....pdf
- J - Revised Unit title Plan.pdf
- K - Kamahi Apartments - Revised Planting Plan.pdf
- L - KAMAHI APARTMENTS _FOR CONSENT REV. 1.pdf
Property DescriptionRecent refurbishments have seen the iconic Kamahi Apartments utterly transformed to meet the needs of contemporary lives. Now earthquake-strengthened to 100% of the National Building Standard, this development offers an extraordinary lifestyle in a setting second-to-none. Right alongside the Avon River, with views across picturesque Hagley Park, it is zoned for top public schools (with a wide choice of private schools also nearby) and is strolling distance to Victoria Street restaurants or a short drive to Merivale Village.
Apartment 401 is Level 5 West Tower. Open-plan living and dining boasts decks to the north and south, with glass balustrades ensuring uninterrupted views. Warmed by a heat pump and decorated in neutral contemporary tones, this is a beautiful space for relaxing and entertaining. The kitchen alongside is a sleek and sophisticated workspace, with high-spec appliances including under-bench oven and ceramic cooktop. Two bedrooms share a stunning new bathroom, while a basement carpark and storage locker ensure the utmost practicality. Lift access and shared use of a beautifully landscaped garden elevate this property to an exceptional standard.
Zoning for Elmwood School, Heaton Intermediate, Boys' High and Girls' High underpins the value of this highly desirable blue-chip location. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of an icon. Contact the agent without delay to view.