602/18 Carlton Mill Road, Merivale An Iconic Penthouse Transformed For Today's LifestyleTweet
- A - Detailed Client Flyer.pdf
- B - Title.pdf
- C - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Pre-contract Disclosure Statement Form 18 Unit 602.pdf
- F - 18 Carlton Mill Road - Body Corporate Rules.pdf
- G - BCN20173881 - Code Compliance Certificate - APPROVED.PDF
- H - BCN20173881 (WOF51011) - Consent - Compliance Schedule - FINAL - 2019-03....pdf
- I - BCN20173881 (WOF51011) - Consent - Compliance Schedule Statement- FINAL ....pdf
- J - Revised Unit title Plan.pdf
- K - Kamahi Apartments - Revised Planting Plan.pdf
- L - KAMAHI APARTMENTS _FOR CONSENT REV. 1.pdf
Property DescriptionThis penthouse apartment, one of two in the iconic Kamahi Apartments, delivers an experience that is quite simply exceptional. Recent refurbishments have seen the development utterly transformed to meet the needs of contemporary lives. Now earthquake-strengthened to 100% of the National Building Standard, it offers an extraordinary lifestyle in a setting second-to-none. Right alongside the Avon River, with views across picturesque Hagley Park, it is zoned for top public schools (with a wide choice of private schools also nearby) and is strolling distance to Victoria Street restaurants or a short drive to Merivale Village.
An open-plan living and dining space opens to a balcony overlooking the river, and a breakfast bar connects a beautifully light and well-appointed kitchen with excellent storage and high-spec appliances. Upstairs, a remarkable second living space puts this penthouse in a league of its own: an expanse of open-plan living boasts a stunning cathedral ceiling and large balconies to the north and south. A versatile and exciting space, this would be a very special area for entertaining or family living. Both floors include heat pumps for year-round climate control and are decorated in neutral contemporary tones. The palatial master bedroom includes a tiled en suite, while the second bedroom is served by a separate bathroom. A separate laundry, two basement carparks and a storage locker ensure the utmost practicality. Lift access and shared use of a beautifully landscaped garden elevate this property to an exceptional standard.
Zoning for Elmwood School, Heaton Intermediate, Boys' High and Girls' High underpins the value of this highly desirable blue-chip location. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of an icon. Contact the agent without delay to view.