626B Papamoa Beach Road, Papamoa Vendors Say SellTweet
- Auction Pack - 626B Papamoa Beach Road.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2014.pdf
- Title - 626b Papamoa Beach Road.pdf
Property DescriptionWith the Pacific Ocean across the road, a quick dip in the surf before breakfast is just what the doctor ordered!
Set in a premium location in sought after Papamoa Beach, this home is within close proximity to the Plaza shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and hardware stores. This really is your must view property.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living room flows out onto your north facing deck, just perfect for your morning coffee, to entertain on those balmy summer evenings or just to simply relax. Add in the bonus of sea peeps during the day and hear the waves crash on those stormy nights. All this together plus the smell of the salt air will simply have you pinching yourself that you are living in paradise!
Boasting four bedrooms, three up and one down, two bathrooms plus large double garage and, on 423sqm, there's still room for the boat.
This is a stunning low maintenance build. Sunny, elevated and private living on this back site will delight those wanting a warm and easy family property to call home.
Tenants have vacated and the home is ready to be staged on 8th January so more photos will be available after this date.
In the meantime if you are interested please call. I am available for viewings seven days - let’s get one step closer to living your dream!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Megan Watts
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD MREINZ
Licensed REAA 2008
Megan believes that being successful in the real estate industry is about building positive relationships both with vendors and buyers. She strives to make sure they feel confident in her ability to provide the very best service and expertise to meet their needs.
Having listed or sold a number of diverse properties in her career as a real estate salesperson she understands how stressful the process can be. Megan has the support of a very experienced sales team plus the backing of a dedicated management team to ensure you the client receive the very best service possible.
Real Estate is about professionally directing, guiding, encouraging and being persistent within the best real estate practices, recognising the uniqueness of every property transaction. The ultimate end result is to have happy vendors and happy buyers. Thinking ‘outside the square’ and being dedicated to her loyal customer base by providing unquestionable service and results allows this goal to be achievable.
Megan is a long time Papamoa girl having owned the first BP service station there in 1990 with her late husband. Her children attended the local schools and the family always supported the surf club.
She was instrumental in obtaining funds from BP Oil NZ to buy the local Papamoa Surf Club their first IRB’s. Something to date she is very proud to have been involved with.
Megan believes in the long term approach and in working with people over time to achieve great results. So, if you are contemplating a move in the future or would just like a market appraisal to keep up to date with values in your area, give her a call today.