2 Nautilus Drive, Papamoa Walk To The Beach!Tweet
- 2 Nautilus Drive - LIM.pdf
- 2 Nautilus Drive - Title.pdf
- Auction Information Booklet - 2 Nautilus Dr.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 2 Nautilus Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionBeach walks can be yours every day from this brick and tile corner site.
With three bedrooms and an additional lounge, rumpus room or work from home option, there is room for the whole family.
Zoned for Golden Sands Primary School and Papamoa College with all shops and amenities very close by.
Your ship has come in – call today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Rachel Cole
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD MREINZ
Licensed REAA 2008
Rachel has a genuine compassion for people and this is displayed in the trusting relationships she builds with her clients. She works with passion and loves every part of what her business entails. Rachel works relentlessly and consistently to help you achieve your desired result. She has a reputation for her integrity and honesty wrapped up in a vibrant personality.
Her testimonials illustrate a proven track record from happy Vendors and Purchasers and are a direct result from the skills attained during her years of marketing experience and also time in Management and Leadership Banking. Rachel gives confident, professional advice with a high level of business acumen.
Her polished negotiation skills deliver top results in the pursuit of the best possible outcome for her clients. Rachel effectively tailors a sharply targeted, solution-based marketing plan which ensures maximum exposure for your property.
Rachel resides and specialises in Papamoa. She has travelled overseas and been immersed in different cultures allowing her to understand people from all backgrounds and can related well to everyone.
Rachel's results speak for themselves so call today for a no obligation chat about your Real Estate needs.