54 Jesmond Road, Karaka Karaka Property MasterclassTweet
- 54 Jesmond Road - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - LIM Report.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - Rates Report.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - Schools & Zones Report.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - Title Instrument 1.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - Title Instrument 2.pdf
- 54 Jesmond Road - Title Instrument 3.pdf
- ACC - Drury Structure Plan Process.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Jesmond Road Karaka floor plan.jpg
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionEstablished at the boundary of Karaka & Drury, this property with a classic Cape Dutch homestead, spectacular landscaped gardens, and open paddocks offers a very special piece of real estate to the discerning buyer.
The property, which is offered for sale by tender, is two hectares of future urban zoned land, and is a very valuable proposition. Land up the road has already been zoned for intensive housing development making this a true land banking opportunity.
The homestead offers a very special living environment. From the time you enter the vaulted entrance lobby you will be captivated by the style and ambiance of the dwelling. Every room shows the attention to detail that make this house a unique living experience.
On the ground floor the living and dining areas ensure that your entertaining is a special experience for both hosts and guests. Upstairs 2 bedrooms and ensuites offer unparalleled convenience for family members or overnight guests.
The house flows seamlessly to outdoor courtyards and entertaining areas and these in turn flow into a spectacular and expansive landscaped garden. Designed and maintained by the landscape designer owners the garden is an everchanging vista of form and colour.
At every point of this house and garden there is something of interest, but in addition to this the property represents a tremendous land banking opportunity. So don't delay call me to arrange your appointment to see this property.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Chris Caldwell
Lovegrove Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Chris has been practicing real estate full time in this area for a number of years now. After a long career in Information Technology working for his own company and for large local and international corporate clients Chris is happy to be using his business experience closer to home.
Over recent years Chris has worked in most areas of real estate selling businesses, commercial premises, farms and residential homes. He is now keen to offer the local community the benefits of the Professionals Real Estate Group. He has lived in the area for 26 years and has a great understanding of what is available locally.
His interest in the local community and the opportunities here have been put into practice with the set up of Slippery Creek Kayak Hire. This is a business that promotes the upper reaches of the Manukau Harbour as a kayaking destination.
The real estate market and business is constantly evolving and Chris keeps abreast of the trends and affairs that affect him and his clients. He understands the market and legal framework and this complements more than 30 years of work in the corporate sector.
Chris will work hard for you and has a caring, professional approach. His wide experience will bring significant advantages to your house sale process. He appreciates that his role is to help guide you through what can sometimes be a stressful time.
The support, assistance, knowledge and feedback Chris provides, ensures your property sells with minimum pressure for the best price.
Give Chris a call today – a true industry professional who really is your local.