204 Hingaia Road, Karaka CALLING ALL BUILDERSTweet
- 204 Hingaia Road - Schools & Zones Report.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Karaka Central Sale & Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionKaraka is quickly emerging as a trendy destination for investment by young professionals, families and retirees alike!
This is a great opportunity to secure your next project!
Choose from a selection of Super-Lots complete with approved plans for 4 x 4 bedroom Terraced houses, a Duplex site with 2 x 2 bedroom dwellings, or a wide selection of standalone 4 bedroom Lots and 2 x 5 bedroom Lots.
This site is opposite Hingaia Peninsula Primary School (Decile 10).
Buyers are aware that the area is growing fast with new infrastructure and amenities, only a stone throw away from motorway access.
Secure your sections with approved plans now, to build affordable homes for your next project!
Price By Negotiation. CALL NOW for an exclusive presentation!
• Approved Resource Consent with building and design specs.
• Titles expected second quarter of 2019 or earlier.
• 2 / 4 / 5 Bedrooms
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• Double / Tandem / Single Internal Access Garages
• Open Plan Living Areas
• Approx Floor Area 179.94m2 up to 222m2
• Smart Floor Plans
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Luke Bowman
Licensed REAA 2008
Working with Luke, you'll quickly realise his primary focus is your wellbeing.
This selfless approach sets him apart from the competition and endears him to his clientele, producing profitable and lasting relationships built on trust and good old fashioned values.
Incorporating extensive experience in business & multimedia, he brings a powerful and unique skill set to the table when representing your property, project and interests.
An avid student of life and Architectural Science & Technology (A+), Luke's core beliefs revolve around excellence & integrity in pursuit of perfection.
"I enjoy a constant cycle of growth, development and reflection".
A father and patron of the Arts, Luke's passion for real estate is driven by the value of meaningful experiences in beautiful spaces.