Montgomery Park, Papakura FIRST HOME BUYERS ONLY!Tweet
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Montgomery Park - Block A Brochure.pdf
- Montgomery Park - Block B Brochure.pdf
- Montgomery Park - SHA Criteria and Statutory Declaration.pdf
- Montgomery Park - Specifications.pdf
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionAffordable, Freehold and New - the perfect combination!
A limited number of terraced residences are available for first home buyers only*
To be built, these stylish single level homes will encompass open plan living, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus additional separate toilet and a single detached garage.
Finished in weatherboard with aluminium joinery, double glazing and a coloursteel roof, there are also loads of extras included in the package, such as granite kitchen benchtops, decking and even a clothesline.
Email me for more information on this very exciting opportunity!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact John Abbott
Lovegrove Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
John is one of Australasia’s most experienced and successful real estate agents.
With over 35 years’ experience, John is a former National Sales Manager of Bayleys Realty Group and one of New Zealand’s most highly regarded Industry Trainers. Over the past 10 years, John has trained over 20,000 salespeople worldwide and is a recognized Keynote Speaker at major real estate industry events.
Some facts about John’s career so far-
Fully Licensed Real Estate Agent (AREINZ)
35+ years in real estate across Australasia
1997 – 2004 National Sales Manager Bayleys Realty Group
‘Called’ over 15,000 auctions
Chief Judge of New Zealand Auctioneering Championships
Former Chief Judge of the Australasian Auctioneering Championships
Trained over 400 auctioneers throughout Australia and New Zealand
12 years as an independent Sales Coach training over 20,000 sales people worldwide
Approved Real Estate Agents Authority compliance trainer
Published Author of numerous real estate training books and publications
Sought after Keynote Conference Speaker
Personally involved in $3.5 billion worth of sales…. and counting…
After reaching soaring heights in the real estate profession, John has returned to his true driving passion; representing owners who are selling their properties, providing the ultimate service and utilizing his formidable marketing, sales and negotiation skills to ensure that the very best prices are achieved.
As John says:
“No matter how big or small, no matter where a property is, every owner of a property deserves to have the best professional service and representation to ensure that they get the best results”
It costs no more to have the best!
Contact John now on 021616639 or email email@example.com to discuss the sale of your property.