20 Gairloch Place, Wattle Downs Room To Roam & Work From Home!Tweet
- 20 Gairloch Place - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 20 Gairloch Place - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 20 Gairloch Place - Council Property File.pdf
- 20 Gairloch Place - LIM Report.pdf
- 20 Gairloch Place - Rates Information.pdf
- 20 Gairloch Place - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 20 Gairloch Place - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 20 Gairloch Place - Schools and Zones Report.pdf
- 20 Gairloch Place - Title Instrument 1.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionA word to describe this home is just 'WOW'.
If you're feeling squashed and need room for accumulated extras then there's no doubt this quality home was built for family living at its best. This fantastic 250m2 (mol.) brick & tile home on a 900m2 (mol) section will give you all the privacy that you need and also provide you with just under a quarter acre for that ultimate kiwi dream.
20 Gairloch Place is situated right in the heart of Wattle Downs, surrounded by some of the most prestigious homes, it's a perfect spot for a family. Our sellers loved the easy and friendly walkways that offered them the opportunities of fishing, kayaking and biking alongside the waterfront. This home could potentially be right up your alley for that relaxing lifestyle you so deserve.
With easy access to the motorways, shops and family reserves - what more could you need?
Watch the attached video to find out more about this fantastic family home.
We look forward in meeting you at the open homes!