10 Bridge Street, Tirau, South Waikato District, Waikato For Sale by DeadlineTweet
- Bridge 10 Rates report.pdf
- Bridge Street 10 CT 1 & 2.pdf
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 10 Bridge Street.pdf
Property DescriptionMy owners are committed to selling and are keen to look at offers on deadline date of 5pm
11 December 2017, make no mistake this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Let's have a look at what's on offer here; located in the charming South Waikato settlement of Tirau, first a 3 bedroom home with 4 car garage, then the Jewel in the Crown a massive castle after all a man's home is his castle, well here is a rare opportunity to own just that. Currently bringing in income as a Toy Museum and Cafe's, improve, add value and realize the potential of all the work that has gone into it so far, inject your energy to reap the rewards. Lastly but certainly not the least is the land bank opportunity with 2.47 hectares and separate title to vacant adjacent block of 4047m2. My sellers are keen to move on so call Reo to enquire and make you're offer.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Reo Smith
McDowell Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Reo Smith is born and bred in Rotorua; he knows the Rotorua market and is happy to talk to you regarding buying or selling residential real estate.
WHY LIST WITH REO SMITH?
'For the strength of my skills'
The agent that represents you needs to be strong in the negotiation arena if the strongest possible price is to be achieved. Negotiation is my point of difference and is an area I have trained in since 1995, providing you with some assurance that you will be in good hands.
I JUST WORK HARDER.
If you want results! Not excuses! Call Reo to come view your home today.