58 Western Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Dream Home Beckons You!!!Tweet
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement- 58 Western Road.pdf
- Western Road 58 CT.pdf
- Western Road 58 Rates report.pdf
- Western Road, 58 - 06.12.17 - Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionThe moment you enter the driveway of this modern immaculate home, you wouldn't want to leave. The 4 bedrooms plus an internal room off the double car garage, ensuite, massive kitchen/dining area, separate 2nd living area all adds up to 243sqm. of pure class. The land area is 1,920sqm. and is fully fenced. The outdoor living area is a plus. It's even got Electric/Solar Hot water. A must view. Call Team Sturt to view as this will not last. Motivated vendor downsizing.
It won't hurt to call Team Sturt!!!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Charles Sturt
Mcdowell Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Born and raised in Rotorua, this is my home territory.
As a Rotorua District Councillor since 1989 I have enjoyed the experience of working directly with and for the people like YOU! This has armed me with the skills to work hard directly/confidentially with YOU!
Being in Real Estate since August 2006 it's a career which allows me to meet people like yourself, ascertaining your needs and meet them head on. This challenge in my role as a Real Estate Agent specialising in Residential Sales allows me to work directly with and for YOU!
Already award winning agents, Team Sturt comprising Denise & I have worked hard for vendor/buyers at all levels of the market. I'm interested in local Government, youth initiatives, Chief supporter and delighted to be councils 'Minister of Sport & Recreation.' We became grandparents two years ago and we love to travel.
McDowell Real Estate Ltd has been part of the Rotorua community since 1911.
So if you want the best in the market, and the very best advice - whether you are purchasing your first home, your next home or a property to add to your investment portfolio, and want commitment through the marketing/buying process, to ensure your requirements are met, just call me anytime. We do enjoy working with young first home buyers as we are thorough in our dealings.
Denise my wife of 36 years, joined me 9 years ago and we formed Team Sturt. We have a close working/professional relationship. We are award winners and usually in the Top 10% of Salespeople Nationwide.
Contact Denise Sturt
Born in Great Britain, I immigrated to Rotorua, New Zealand in 1960. I have extensive knowledge of the Rotorua and Bay of Plenty areas, having worked in sales and marketing since leaving school. Rotorua is definitely a great place to live, work and bring up a family.
Rotorua's central location allows for all sorts of activities. My forte is music, playing in several bands locally and nationally I am also currently completing a Batchelor of Arts (majoring in music) extramurally.
Charles and I have worked well together over the years operating businesses and for the community.
Real Estate is a natural progression. 'Team Sturt', will work hard for you!
If you are considering selling or buying a property, please give me a call.