11 Puriri Crescent, Hillcrest, Rotorua Solid home with optionsTweet
- CCC Garage sleepout dwelling alterations - Puriri Crescent 11.pdf
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- Puriri Crescent 11 CT.pdf
- Puriri Crescent 11 Rates report.pdf
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 11 Puriri Crescent.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE - BUILDING/
- /COUNCIL FILE - FEATURES/
- /COUNCIL FILE - REGLAT/
- /COUNCIL FILE - RESOURCE/
Property DescriptionHere is an affordable opportunity for you to own home.
Set on a full, flat site, this solid three bedroom, one bathroom home, has a large double garage has a sleep out with its own bathroom. The covered deck on the rear of the house over looks the private, sunny and fenced backyard.
11 Puriri Crescent has great bones, a tile roof, weather board cladding and timbre flooring. Plenty of potential to buy at a bargain price, polish this rough diamond and add huge value. Close to town, shops, Smallbone park, the stadium and child care facilities.
To secure this opportunity, call now, call Bryn
• Double garage
• Sleep out with own bathroom
• Fully fenced rear section
• Large covered rear deck
• Timber floors
Note the house is tenanted and viewings are restricted to Wednesday or Thursday and every second Sunday.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.