22 McCahon Drive, Pukehangi, Rotorua Space- Brick - LocationTweet
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- McCahon Drive 22 CT.tif
- McCahon Drive 22 Rates Report.pdf
- McCahon Drive, 22 - 06.03.18 - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 22 McCahon Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionMove in and enjoy this well presented, 4 bedroom (master with ensuite) family home. Nice kitchen, dining/family room area. Plus good size separate lounge. Pleasing decked entertainment area and good size well fenced rear section. Great for children or pets. Be the first to view this lovely home as this type of property is very hard to find these days.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jason Choi
Mcdowell Real Estate Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Jason studied a Bachelor of Commerce - Majoring in Marketing and Research at Auckland University.
Jason had a number of years banking experience both in New Zealand and Australia and has extensive and relevant sales experience in client interaction, assisting customers with product selection and excellent communicating and negotiating skills.
Jason joined with McDowell Real estate Ltd in 2008 and has had a couple of years overseas experience in Melbourne, Australia which is a great asset in bringing better real estate results.
Would you like to access Auckland buyers? Especially Asian buyers who come to BOP to buy properties? Increase yuor potential sale values by accessing this market!
Jason is ALWAYS HUNGRY to achieve MORE!!!
So, Call him NOW!!!