57B Tarewa Road, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty Central, Low Maintenance, Priced to sellTweet
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 57B Tarewa Road.pdf
- Tarewa Road 57b - CT, FP, XLM.pdf
- Tarewa Road 57b - Rates report.pdf
- Tawera Road, 57 B - 04.12.18 - Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionEasy-care three bedroom home on a compact site. It has the bonus of a double garage and fully enclosed yard to keep little ones safe. Handy location to walk to town. The generous rear deck captures afternoon sun, the perfect place to wind down for the day. Insulated to new standard with a heat transfer system plus smart vent ventilation system. Replace the fire with a compliant one and you're set for summer and winter.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fiona Marshall
Mcdowell Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Fiona moved from Tauranga to Rotorua in 2006, and has been a residential salesperson with McDowell Real Estate Ltd since then.
Commitment, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism are qualities Fiona brings to her Real Estate business. Whether working with sellers or buyers, she is totally focused on achieving a great result. Her calm manner is a great asset when negotiating and working things through to completion.
As an experienced investor, Fiona is VERY passionate about property. She loves helping people find the property that is just right for them, whether they are buying a home to live in, or an investment. Regularly attending property and investment seminars in NZ and overseas, Fiona has a wealth of knowledge.