16 Corlett Street, Utuhina, Rotorua Oldie but a GoodieTweet
- 16 Corlett Street - brochure.pdf
- 16 Corlett Street, Utuhina.pdf
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- Corlett Street 16 - CT.pdf
- Corlett Street 16 - Flats Plan.pdf
- Corlett Street 16 - Memorandum of Lease.pdf
- Corlett Street 16 - Rates report.pdf
- Corlett Street, 16 - 04.12.18 - Rental Appraisals.pdf
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 16 Corlett Street.pdf
Property DescriptionCalling investors and first home buyers. The 20th century, a solid do-upper, good sized 3 bedroom close to schools and shops. A total make over is the order of the day. It would look smashing all done up. Get in quick, not many around like this. Call Ken today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ken Bow
Licensed REAA 2008
Ken is excited to be part of the Professionals, McDowell Real Estate Ltd, Rotorua 18 strong team.
His 15 years experience with Telecom Networks has provided Ken with the “putting people first” and the “keeping in touch” qualities required to build and maintain client relationships and provide excellent customer satisfaction.
Originally from Scotland, Ken has over the past 40 years lived in Rotorua which gives him a broad, local knowledge of the residential housing market.
In the competitive world of gymnastics, Ken has been a New Zealand and Regional representative - firstly as a competitor, then as a coach and finally as a judge.
His latest high achievement was that of being a judge of the men’s gymnastics at the 2002 Manchester Commonwealth Games and the later World Championships Stuttgart Germany and recently attended 2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games, 2010 Rotterdam World Championships, 2011 Stuttgart World Champs, 2012 London Olympic Test Event & 2012 Worldcup Ghent Belguim, 2013 University Games Kazan Russia & the Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014 and just recently the World Cup Croatia in 2015 & the World Championships Glasgow 2015.
Ken realises the importance of hard work and the commitment required to achieve fantastic results.
So through building rapport, respect and then understanding his client’s needs, Ken is committed to help them with their Real Estate requirements.
Past achievements in the Real Estate arena, with first year Waikato/BOP Rookie of the year, then gaining top 20% sales and now top 10% sales with over 20 million dollars worth of sales in this latest period. Being part of the McDowell Real Estate Ltd team for 12 years and recently achieving Company Auctioneer position.
Ken is highly motivated to achieve positive results for you.