3 Miranda Place, Springfield, Rotorua Sun, Space and options aplentyTweet
- 3 Miranda Place, - BROCHURE.pdf
- Miranda Place 3 CT.pdf
- Miranda Place 3 Rates Report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 3 Miranda Place.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSet in an established and desirable suburb 3 Miranda place has a lot on offer.The grand foyer on the main floor leads to the living room, dining and kitchen which all enjoy great sunshine and views, there is also a powder room on the main floor. Acsend half a level to find three bedrooms, master with demi suite, a bathroom and a study. Descending the bespoke staircase there is another bedroom and bathroom, plus either a second living or fifth bedroom. The lowest level also boasts an internal access double garage and a rumpus room that is currently decked out as a kitchen. Plenty of space on the 1140 sqm section for children to adventure and to keep avid gardeners happy. Too much on offer to list here! For more information call Bryn.
Compliant fire and 2 heat pumps
Great location, established and desirable suburb
Otonga school zoned, close to town and the forest
Double garage, carport and a boat shed, Rumpus / kitchen
North facing, enjoy all day sunshine and views across the city
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.