75 Hall Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Finally here it isTweet
- 75 Hall Rd - BROCHURE.pdf
- 75 Hall Road - Appraisal.pdf
- Deadline Sale Form - Hall Road 75.pdf
- Hall Road 75 - CT.pdf
- Hall Road 75 - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 75 Hall Road.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
Property DescriptionAn imminent relocation opens a unique opportunity for the next discerning purchaser to acquire this fabulous home "In a suburb on the move".
This cleverly designed contemporary home ticks all the boxed for todays mordern lifestyles, all on one level offering 3 bedrooms plus office, bathroom and ensuite plus walk in wardrobe and double garage.
My owners instructions are very clear "Get me a result on deadline day", please call Reo to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Reo Smith
McDowell Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Reo Smith is born and bred in Rotorua; he knows the Rotorua market and is happy to talk to you regarding buying or selling residential real estate.
WHY LIST WITH REO SMITH?
'For the strength of my skills'
The agent that represents you needs to be strong in the negotiation arena if the strongest possible price is to be achieved. Negotiation is my point of difference and is an area I have trained in since 1995, providing you with some assurance that you will be in good hands.
I JUST WORK HARDER.
If you want results! Not excuses! Call Reo to come view your home today.